Friday 4 May 2018

Term 2 Week 1

What a great week we had back at school. We were all very excited to share our holiday stories with our friends!

In addition to our continued Literacy and Numeracy learning we also enjoyed the start of our Physical Education programme with a focus on large ball skills.

Thursday we had our trip to the Maritime Museum where we continued learning about everyday heroes.

Theo-"The highlight of my day was going on the bus to the Maritime Museum".

Hayley-"My favourite part was singing on the bus".

Alex-"The cannon exploded at 12pm. It was very loud".

Max-The highlight of my day was my mum coming".














1 comment:

  1. I loved hearing about all the exciting things you did at the Maritime Museum and look forward to reading more of your recounts!

    ReplyDelete